French officials yet to identify two suspects killed in Paris assault
Terrorist cell ‘ready to act’ prosecutor says as it is revealed suspected mastermind behind attacks in capital not among eight arrested during St-Denis raid
French police fired nearly 5,000 rounds during a ferocious firefight north of #Paris with a fourth terrorist cell that was “ready to strike” – but it was not yet clear whether the alleged mastermind of last week’s attacks in the French capital was among those killed in the onslaught.
The Paris public prosecutor, François Molins, said on Wednesday at least two people were killed in the assault targeting Abdel-Hamid Abu Oud, the suspected planner of the attacks that left 129 people dead and more than 350 injured. The dead have not yet been identified.